Small scaled projects in underdeveloped countries welcome the help of volunteers more than you can imagine.
Care4theKids is looking for volunteers who would like to support the projects and/or help to build it. People who would like to put one’s shoulder to the wheel and contribute to a better future of needy children. Care4theKids cooperates together with a few projects in Vietnam and Thailand where they can use your help and hands. As a foundation Care4theKids will help you to help them. It will become an experience you never will forget!
Care4theKids offers you:
• The chance to help with projects in Viet Nam and Thailand.
• Extensive education about the projects.
• Information meetings before departure with other volunteers.
• Coaching and guidance to the project from Holland.
• A voluntary coordinator at location in Viet Nam or Thailand.
• An accommodation in the vicinity of the project.
• A unique experience you will never forget!
Why voluntarily work?
Some of the reasons why you should apply for voluntarily work with Care4theKids:
• You will help children who are in great need.
• Because of the small scale projects your contribution will make direct a difference.
• You will be working at the same time of your own personal development and gain a lot of (life)experience.
• By cooperating with the local people you will learn different cultures
• You will create and get a unique and special bond with the children, the country and the projects.
• Voluntarily work is just fun and rewarding to do!
Who are you?
Do you like adventure and are you looking for a challenge? Would you like to contribute to the future development of children in need? Are you concerned about the destiny of children and the care about a better future? Would you like to make a difference for them?
Then it might be that voluntarily work is something for you!
Conditions for participation:
• Minimum age of 18 years
• Minimum of a month voluntarily work at one of our projects
• Reasonable knowledge of the English language
• Obligatory presence at information meeting
• Self helping and independent