Care4thekids cooperates together with projects/partner organisations!
The following principles are the Care4theKids-criteria for the projects:
* Care4theKids aims primarily at children
* The projects have to form a relevant part of the needs of the local community. For every project we therefore liaise with a cooperating-partner with who we can set up common targets and objectives of the project and evaluate the progression of the project.
* Care4theKids will never solely define or constrain targets/objectives
* On behalf of the continuity all projects should be self-reliance. With the accomplishment of the project, also the financial support will be ended. In accordance with the local community there will be a close look at how the community can benefit continuously of the achieved results and facilities.
* All project objectives are related to the so called ‘Millennium Development Goals’
Millennium Development Goals
In 2000, 189 nations made a promise to free people from extreme poverty and multiple deprivations. This pledge became the eight Millennium Development Goals to be achieved by 2015.
Underneath is shown what the Millennium Development Goals are:
1. Eradicate extreme poverty and hunger
2. Achieve universal primary education
3. Promote gender equality and empower women
4. Reduce child mortality
5. Improve maternal health
6. Combat HIV/AIDS, malaria and other diseases
7. Ensure environmental sustainability
8. Develop a global partnership for development
At the moment Care4theKids is in consideration about 2 projects where there is a great need for physical as well as financial support.
Two complete different projects but both concern children. Children who now have no future perspective as their parents have no money to provide them well education or buy them even food! In addition, Care4theKids support a project in the South of Viet Nam with clothes and toys.
Care4theKids will undertake necessary efforts for these children to make a difference for them with these projects.
For more information about the projects, see:
- Cu Chi Free Education Project (Cu Chi)
- The Center of Rehabilitation and Support for Handicapped Children (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Trung tam Bao Tro Xa Hoi ( weeshuis Bac Lieu)
Care4theKids is exploring different projects to determine where and what support is needed and how we can support these projects.
As soon as we have a better insight we hope to tell you more about it.
Care4theKids assists and supports the projects to achieve the goals. With your help and contribution we can make a difference in the life and future of these children. Helping and working together.
If you want to know more about these projects or want to support us and the children, please contact Care4theKids or send a mail to email@example.com or go to donations for more information about sponsoring.
In the coming period Care4theKids will visit other projects, to explore where and in what way support is needed and what is the first need to be filled?
Soon we hope to tell you more about these projects!
Look to the photo books for more pictures of the projects.